Friday, January 27, 2012

Scam Warning

PASSING ON A MESSAGE RECEIVED TODAY FROM DIAMOND EXEC, BESSIE SHAW:

Hello,
A message has been sent to the TeamANEW group from


The message summary:

--------------------

DATE: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:23:32 -0000
SUBJECT: Information to Share


Good Afternoon Everyone, just sharing this info & as an alert.  I received an email message to my SP email address from a prospective customer requesting a large volume of product in the Japanese Peony Scent.  She wanted 3 sets of everything that she requested & a box of the Probiotic Chocolate.  She advised that she was making the request via email and wanted to have it shipped but could not pay with credit card because her info has been compromised.  It was a very detailed message requesting that product be shipped to her aunt's in WI or if she could pick it up.  I have corresponded providing a total for the product & requesting that she send a "cashier's check" for payment.  STRANGE THING IS one of my team members received the EXACT SAME message & called me a while ago.  I have not heard back since I requested payment & am alerting you all because it seems odd now!  The name on the email is Rita Wills & she is sending from an "att.net" address which includes her name.  Just wanted to notify you all in case someone else gets this message and it is not on the up & up ~ I will see if she sends a payment to me.

Bessie M Shaw
Diamond Leader YNGSP200956
214-566-4412


1 comment:

  1. I received the exact same one! I thought it was a scam. Thanks you for the infomation.

    ReplyDelete