Monday, October 31, 2011

TEAM ACTIVITIES FOR THE WEEK!



It's crunch time for finalizing everything for our LEADERSHIP RETREAT this weekend in Baltimore, so while I have a moment, I wanted to share a brief update with our week's activities:
  1. If you can attend the RETREAT, please do because it will be vitally important to your business and our collective success.  
  2. Invite all new business partners to participate in tomorrow night's NEW ENTREPRENEURS CALL at 8pm ET. 712-432-8904, code 47685#.
  3. Invite your guests to join you on the Opportunity Call at 9pm ET.  712-432-8904, code 47685#. 
  4. Many of us will be travelling on Thursday for the Retreat and I'm certain the evening will be hectic so I'm asking for a volunteer to facilitate the call and conduct a training on any topic you choose.  I will do my best to be on the call, but this is a great opportunity to pass the torch.  (Please email me if interested.)

Thank you.  Have an empowering week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment