Sunday, March 11, 2012

Connect to the Power Source!

Have you ever wondered why I sign all my communications, With Your Success In Mind?  It’s because I’m motivated and driven by my desire to see you succeed!  Your success is my main priority in all that I do for our team and the Soul Purpose community.  I want you to get everything from your Soul Purpose business that you want and the abundance that you deserve.  I've come to learn that an essential component of creating that success means that we are partners in the effort.

My Pastor once said, “You can’t stay fired up, focused and strong for Christ, if you don’t stay plugged into the power source!”  I agree and I also find it to be very true for anyone building a home-based direct sales business. 

You can’t stay on fire about growing your business and you can’t learn the vital information and skills you’ll need, if you don’t stay connected.  So, I promise to do my part, if you’ll do yours by staying connected, consistent and accountable.



      
is your SOUL PURPOSE team & it is
a powerful resource for…

training
support
encouragement
inspiration
coaching

          …and, when you need it, TOUGH LOVE!



WEEKLY TRAINING CALLS
Every Thursday at 9pm ET, 712-432-8900, code 57559#

(Replay recordings are available after each call.  Call 712-432-8909, enter access code 57559# and the filename which is the date of the call formatted as mmddyy#. 


TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS
You won’t believe how simple this is!

1. Go to TEXT MESSAGING on your mobile phone.
2. In the TO field, type
55469
3. In the MESSAGE field, type
ANEW
4. That's
it!  You're done!!!

YES, PLEASE SIGN UP AGAIN!
Through a crazy chain of events that began with me changing my bank account and debit card, I ended up losing my entire list! 
So, even if you previously texted "cheryl" to 55469, I need you to join this new list. (My apologies for the inconvenience!)

www.TEAMANEW.com
This is our team blog for updated information, announcements, training and general communications.  Take a couple of minutes to log on now.  On the right of the home page, you’ll see a box labeled “FOLLOW THIS BLOG BY EMAIL”.  Just enter your email address and you’ll receive every article I post by email within 24 hours!  Scroll down a little further to see who else is following, plus add your name & picture as well.


TEAM EMAILS

You’ll be automatically added to my distribution list to receive team communications.  I try not to send too many emails or to be too wordy, but this is a business so doing whatever it takes to get the point across will ultimately be my guide.


GET SOCIAL WITH ME!
Yes, I’m out there…on TWITTER, FACEBOOK (and somewhat on LINKEDIN).  Although I’m still finding my balance and the most effective way to use TWITTER & FACEBOOK for building my business, I know for sure that it’s extremely useful for us as a team.  We can create a social firestorm by tweeting & retweeting, liking, commenting & sharing with each other.

Want a quick TWITTER training?  Listen to the replay of one of our training calls I hosted a few weeks ago.  Use the same replay # (above) with the filename 020912#.  Then join us in TWITTER-verse!

Quick, before you forget or get distracted, click the icons below to connect with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment