Thursday, March 8, 2012

NEW!!!! TEXT MESSAGE ALERTS!

Feel like you're missing important information about Soul Purpose and your business?
Want to INSTANTLY receive special announcements and reminders to help you grow?

Only 20% of people check
their email on a regular basis, 
but an astounding 95% read their text messages
within 1 minute of receipt!   

To use this highly effective communication tool as a team, I need everyone to join the list and encourage all of your team members to do the same!  Joining will allow you to receive TEXT MESSAGE alerts intended for members of Team Anew and Team Journey. 



1.  Go to TEXT MESSAGING on your mobile phone.
2.  In the TO field, type 55469
3.  In the MESSAGE field, type ANEW
4.  That's it you're done!!!

YES, PLEASE SIGN UP AGAIN!
Through a crazy chain of events that began with me changing my bank account and debit card, I ended up losing my entire list!  So, even if you previously texted "cheryl" to 55469, I need you to join this new list too. (My apologies for the inconvenience!)


CONNECT WITH ME VIA SOCIAL MEDIA!!
While you're at it, please connect with me via TWITTER and FACEBOOK!  I'd love to have a regular, ongoing exchange with you as we blow Soul Purpose up!  I'm ready.  Are you???

@cherylcormier        
       @cherylacormier


With your success in mind (WYSIM),
Cheryl A Cormier
National Team Leader, Team Anew
Vice Presidential Marketing Director (KONA)
321-217-3912

No comments:

Post a Comment