Saturday, August 4, 2012

Sacrifice like an Olympian!

"I haven't slept in in 6 years!"
"I haven't had time to read the latest book or watch the latest movie everyone is talking about!"
"I haven't ordered dessert in over a year!"
"I haven't seen TV in years!"

When I heard these statements made by some of the young Olympians, it really spoke to the level of commit they needed to achieve their dreams.  It made me ask the question, "How many of us can make declarative statements about the sacrifices we make for our business?" 

Personally, I know I need to make the hard decisions about what I can give up (and probably won't miss) that will give me more time, more focus or more stamina to build my business.  From that point, I can decide what sacrifices I'm going to make for my dreams and DO IT!  

This is a critical time for our business with the launch of the Nurture Skin Care line and the holidays just ahead.  And, I'm ready to achieve my dreams.  What about you??

Think about the sacrifices you're ready to make.  Just decide what is more or less important than this opportunity to achieve your dreams.  Once you decide, you can post your sacrifice here on the blog or on our "Team Anew Soul Purpose" FACEBOOK page.

Remember, if we keep doing what we've been doing, we'll keep getting what we've been getting. And, if you won't build your own dreams you'll always work for someone and build theirs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment