Monday, January 10, 2011

CALLING ALL DIAMONDS

As I work to put the final touches on our tools and training for 2011, I am looking for the support of DIAMOND EXECUTIVES on Team Anew and Team Journey for a special recording!!!

On Thursday afternoon at 1:00pm ET (12noon Central), I'd like to do our first round of Diamond Circle interviews.  I realize that it's the middle of the day but my goal is to have the recording ready for introduce to our teams on Thursday.   I'm hoping to have at least 6 participants, so please confirm (by email or commenting to this posting).  Then prepare brief, high energy responses to the following questions which I'll ask during the interview. 

1.  What did you feel the first time you experienced the Soul Purpose products?
2.  Of all the business opportunities available, why did you choose Soul Purpose?
3.  What has been your greatest moment in your Soul Purpose career thusfar?
4.  What's the single most important thing that someone should know who's deciding whether or not to join Soul Purpose?
5.  What need or goal are you building your Soul Purpose business to fulfill?

On Wednesday, call into the conference bridge at 1pm ET.  712-432-8900, code 57559#.  We'll begin by discussing the flow of the interview and we'll begin the recording promptly at 1:30pm ET.

Thank you in advance for your participation and your testimonies. I'm certain the recording will become one of our most powerful recruiting tools for new business partners.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment