Sunday, January 9, 2011

YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED

It is important to me that this site is both informative and meets your needs as you build your business.  So I welcome your comments or questions about each post.  Just click "comment" which appears at the end of each post.  You to can also participate in the instant poll to let me know if you find the information provided in the post helpful, not helpful or if you'd like more information like it.  Your feedback will assist me in keeping the information relevant and fresh.

If you have a question of any other nature, just scroll to the bottom of the home page and enter your question there.  I'll review them and provide responses in a future posting.

Here are the responses for the 2 questions posted:

  • Bertha Moore -- asking for more training/information on Follow-Up. I agree that FOCUS ON FOLLOW-UP is vital for success in building a Soul Purpose business.  I am writing a new page which will be added shortly to cover this important topic.
  • Vanessa Santiago -- how to print/download a copy of any posting or page.  At the end of each page or posting, you'll see several icons representing options including emailing, tweeting, posting on facebook.  Vanessa is having problems with her printer so I instructed her to email the page on Sampling to herself and save it to a flash drive which can be taken to Kinkos or elsewhere for printing.

Lastly, thank you to those team members who are "following" this blog site.  Please ask your business partners to do the same.  I hope that everyone will use the site to ensure consistent and timely training as we expand our Soul Purpose empire!

No comments:

Post a Comment